Jon's FRS

kn0x47

Reaction score

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Now it's a real widebody. Definitely a build to be proud of with the level you have chosen to take this car to. Post a shot of the car straight on from the back so it can be realized in all its full batmobile-ness. Supercharger next? :naughty:

I get on here because the ATS forum only lets you edit a post/thread for a week or two then it locks up. So impossible to really have a members ride thread. Told them they need to be more like 6GA haha. But I wanted another modern outlet to whore the new ride, thus my venture into the Instagram world. Crazy thing, that there Instagram.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
This car gets better and better everytime I see it. Great job Jon. I rarely get on here anymore also. I do miss the forum days though.

Also, bring this thing to H2Oi

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
What a mean looking bad ass FRS! Loving the rear deck spoiler, the curve line is sex as hell, it's a sin lol.

I've been kindda inactive since my kid was born, but I'll be on here from time to time, whenever I document some stuff on my MR thread haha.

Chris, I started the IG game recently, too. I'll proly see you around. Well, plz make sure you post your Accord out there tho, hopefully not your ATS all the time haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Hit me up, PM'd you my handle. Thing is, I much prefer the format of online forums to Facebook groups or Instagram, photos and information are so much better organized. I get annoyed that people are too lazy to make the effort to post photos on forums. :lawl:

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not a fan of most wide body conversions, but dammit when you do it right and the photos are taken at just the right angles, you can't help but appreciate a man's efforts to make hi scar stand out from the rest.

Well done, J-Man, well done. :waytogo::waytogo:

kn0x47

Reaction score
Now it's a real widebody. Definitely a build to be proud of with the level you have chosen to take this car to. Post a shot of the car straight on from the back so it can be realized in all its full batmobile-ness. Supercharger next? :naughty:

I get on here because the ATS forum only lets you edit a post/thread for a week or two then it locks up. So impossible to really have a members ride thread. Told them they need to be more like 6GA haha. But I wanted another modern outlet to whore the new ride, thus my venture into the Instagram world. Crazy thing, that there Instagram.
hah. i have an old photo from the rear but not a new one. manifold for the SC might be getting powdercoated soon then it'll go on. Sense I'm trying to start a new job soon that might get pushed back.

Not a fan of most wide body conversions, but dammit when you do it right and the photos are taken at just the right angles, you can't help but appreciate a man's efforts to make hi scar stand out from the rest.

Well done, J-Man, well done. :waytogo::waytogo:

I'm not a fan of most wide body kits on most cars either. Mine, the stance nation kits, and vlene v1 kits are the only ones that really add anything to this car

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Love the hood, adds a lot to the front end. Tire stickers fit right in too, where did you get them?

Back