HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: another 6SPD swap..

are you sure you're going to do this? on another thread you were just inquiring about some cheap OBX mufflers. Its about 2,500-3000$ to do this swap. Neways, Good luck.

jaz

Reaction score

are you sure you're going to do this? on another thread you were just inquiring about some cheap OBX mufflers. Its about 2,500-3000$ to do this swap. Neways, Good luck.
lol what does asking about mufflers have to do with a swap? and thanks i know how much it costs :)

TheHunter

Reaction score

He's just reasoning that if you're wanting to cheap out on exhaust that maybe you weren't ready financially for the 6 speed swap. I'm sure you'll be fine, I hope you know a very good reputable shop. It's worth it! :D

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score

He's just reasoning that if you're wanting to cheap out on exhaust that maybe you weren't ready financially for the 6 speed swap. I'm sure you'll be fine, I hope you know a very good reputable shop. It's worth it! :D

Agreed :D:rock:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

lol what does asking about mufflers have to do with a swap? and thanks i know how much it costs :)

I think he's doubting your success/knowledge based on your questions about exhaust. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on it because I know it will be worth it in the end! :D

jaz

Reaction score

muwahaha he cant doubt me all he wants on the 1/4 ;)

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

muwahaha he cant doubt me all he wants on the 1/4 ;)

Please, as long as your still automatic, you don't stand a chance with my car on the 1/4 mile.

If you finish the 6 speed swap, I'll still race you on the track, but I'm sure you would spank me. But until you do your swap I still own your v6 lol. :buttkick: Automatics just don't launch, unless you put it in N and then slam it into D or have launch control. But even then, ionno. The 4 speed auto have some super tall gears.

I don't doubt you, but I just have my own constructive criticism. I just gave you some rep for making a good post, so quit whining about me spoiling your party. lol

Last edited:

jaz

Reaction score

Please, as long as your still automatic, you don't stand a chance with my car on the 1/4 mile.

If you finish the 6 speed swap, I'll still race you on the track, but I'm sure you would spank me. But until you do your swap I still own your v6 lol. :buttkick: Automatics just don't launch, unless you put it in N and then slam it into D or have launch control. But even then, ionno. The 4 speed auto have some super tall gears.

I don't doubt you, but I just have my own constructive criticism. I just gave you some rep for making a good post, so quit whining about me spoiling your party. lol
haha im j/k dude.. and thats exactly how i do launch in my car right now haha... im suprised my tranny hasnt fallen out of its butt yet... and thanks for the rep point my man i appreciate the none party pooping! :) :beer:

I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time. :jarred:

loool
vin_diesel_16.jpg

Back