HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Re: another 6SPD swap..

its better to just hold the brakes and then rev your engine and let off the brake, than jamming it into D from N. :afro:

jaz

Reaction score

hmf really? ebrake tire shread? or just the front brakes

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

ebrake or front, still not good for the car but its better than beating on ur tranny

jaz

Reaction score

Updates???
none as of now.. the 6spd i found had too many miles on it.. so im back to looking.. so thatll put this project off a couple weeks.. it'll definatly be done before summer.. or before i leave to college (august 20th)

ebrake or front, still not good for the car but its better than beating on ur tranny
ebrake it is.. ill give it a try.. ive come out of the ebrake quick when drifiting alot but never used brake for a start... :action-smiley-042:

juicebox00

Reaction score

ebrake it is.. ill give it a try.. ive come out of the ebrake quick when drifiting alot but never used brake for a start... :action-smiley-042:

no ebrake... we don't have rwd.... you want to somewhat launch you'll have to stop the wheels getting power from moving until you want to let them go at the certain rmp. front brake is what you want if you do that

the legend

Reaction score

its gon be a pain in the ***, i tell u that, unless u give it to the right pple which will cost u $, but good luck though,

jaz

Reaction score

no ebrake... we don't have rwd.... you want to somewhat launch you'll have to stop the wheels getting power from moving until you want to let them go at the certain rmp. front brake is what you want if you do that
lol REALLY the car isnt RWD? darn.. loool well my ebrake worked better this morning then front brakes but thanksss

its gon be a pain in the ***, i tell u that, unless u give it to the right pple which will cost u $, but good luck though,
and yeah its only a pain in the *** cause im trying not to spend more then i need to.. thanks tho man

blue03si

Reaction score

Man, that sounds like an undertaking. I was thinking about doing the auto to 5speed swap and the complexity for that scared me off. Good luck

Back