Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I run 18s with a 40 series sidewall and it rubs like crazy when I turn. It's borderline undriveable lol.
My driver's side rubbed so much that the heat from the tire actually split the fender. I have to replace that fender now because it's messing up my tire. The split is about... 4-5" long, and the inner fender "lip" on the front gets sucked inward if I back up with my wheel turned to the left lol.

Be careful out there guys!

Shadow1

Reaction score
My driver's side rubbed so much that the heat from the tire actually split the fender. I have to replace that fender now because it's messing up my tire. The split is about... 4-5" long, and the inner fender "lip" on the front gets sucked inward if I back up with my wheel turned to the left lol.

Be careful out there guys!

Ah ...the price of having a hot car with an amazing stance. I applaud you sir for the things you go thru to look good.

truWarier02

Reaction score
You mean when the top of the tire rubs the fender edge/lip right? Good to know I'm not the only one that goes through this. No 3-pt turns for me. More like 5 or 6 haha, so I don't have to turn the wheel all the way. Makes me look like a noob but fuck it :rock:

I do get kind of worried that the fender might buckle any time it rubs though.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yup, that is right where it rubs. My passenger side was pulled enough to where it wouldn't really rub that much so I don't have the same problem there. Kind of sucks!

CleanWhiteHonda

Reaction score
Well I lowered my car about 1.5" inches in the back today... I used to be lower in the front, but now it's the other way around. I was rubbing like crazy when I turned and a little when I went straight.. Oh and I tore my exhaust off trying to get in my driveway, so that was a plus :) looks like no more garage for me...

Shadow1

Reaction score
Well I lowered my car about 1.5" inches in the back today... I used to be lower in the front, but now it's the other way around. I was rubbing like crazy when I turned and a little when I went straight.. Oh and I tore my exhaust off trying to get in my driveway, so that was a plus :) looks like no more garage for me...

Pics or it didn't happen...

Back