anything other than H series?

SOCalCG5

Reaction score
So i've told my friends about me going for the h22a and he's always been telling me to be different or go another route. I've told him that this is a common swap that bolts up and everything. He told me that put an h22a will break axles etc, but was also telling me to go b18 with a gsr head etc and other b series swaps on an accord. Never seen anybody with a bseries or any type of motor other that h22, f20b lol but are there any other routes just to let him know why the h22 is the right choice lol

slowrider87

Reaction score
noone puts b series in these accords because a 1.6l/1.8 engine in our heavy *** cars is just stupid. and f20>b20 when it comes to block construction and compatible transmissions.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
If you got 30k and wanna go balls out. Ls7 w/ rwd conversion... Otherwise, k swap.

I agree, if you got cash to drop then go balls deep on that s**t. Lol Ls7 RWD converted drift car?

But unless you got hella cash to spend stick with the H22, you can do plenty of other things to make the car original.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Or.......build an high compress or boosted F or G motor
many people tap into the F potential and have shown proven numbers and were different
Many choose the H simply like you said its a direct swap and gain of power already there
But meh K is cool too lol

SOCalCG5

Reaction score
lol, wish I had the money for a k series, but i'm headed towards the h lol, btw he also asked me about b20 with a gsr trans would that work? i mean he wants to know but i know that im gonna use the h22a trans....

Back