Daytime photoshoot

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
These were the last pictures taken by my girlfriends camera. I dropped it when I was packing up and destroyed the lens etc.

DSCN2608-picsay.jpg

DSCN2602-picsay.jpg

DSCN2594-picsay.jpg

DSCN2581-picsay.jpg

DSCN2580-picsay.jpg

DSCN2576-picsay.jpg

DSCN2574-picsay.jpg

DSCN2571-picsay.jpg

DSCN2567-picsay.jpg

DSCN2560-picsay.jpg

DSCN2552-picsay.jpg

DSCN2547-picsay.jpg

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I love the car, stance, etc etc. You need paint though imo. I love it regardless. The flat black looks good, but it has a glossy finish to it that makes it look like you just hit it up with some gloss black spray paint and painted it in 5 minutes. If you can make the flat black look flat black, it would be sick.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I love the car, stance, etc etc. You need paint though imo. I love it regardless. The flat black looks good, but it has a glossy finish to it that makes it look like you just hit it up with some gloss black spray paint and painted it in 5 minutes. If you can make the flat black look flat black, it would be sick.

I understand what you are saying, however what you see is what you get :lawl:. It is definitely not for everyone.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, however what you see is what you get :lawl:. It is definitely not for everyone.

absolutely. build your car for you. I know you have gone through a lot lately and know you are doing what you can, with what you have. Keep up the good work!

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Looks sexy:thumbsup:
I can appreciate the work put into it as well. My car has also become quite the money pit, but you do what you gotta do I guess.

Back