Asking about cat backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
low21ov.jpg
i actually like this look. my friend is going to start working at car x again this summer (makes better money in the summer there) so hell hook me up with some piping. it shouldnt be tilted toooo much, but im kinda feelin it with a single muffler. something to consider.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i think dual mufflers should be straight, but i think if its single it could look good, it all depends on the car pretty much.

acrod99

Reaction score
for dc...i trust their headers and all, but i really havent heard of anyone even trying their exhausts. i wouldnt know.
but my skunk2 cat-b is awesome btw! haha i want to make her krooked one day ;)

retroshark

Reaction score
yea i have a megan cat back. i like it, but its too loud for me these days. im trying to keep a low profile you know, so its not the best exhaust for that. but as far as the exhasut goes, its very well made, its full stainless steel, not even the apexi WS2 can say that, and its got a good sound to it... very deep.

im still selling it for about 250 shipped but price is negotiable and if picked up, ill sell it for around 200 maybe less. i guess its hard to sell an exhaust and ship it becasue shipping costs so damn much :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
retroshark said:
yea i have a megan cat back. i like it, but its too loud for me these days. im trying to keep a low profile you know, so its not the best exhaust for that.

thats why im happy my megan N1 muffler i ordered comes with a silencer.....just incase i wanna be nice some days, hahahaha.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cat backs come with resonators, they just make them quiter, but w/e. depending on your hook up and whatnot, custom piping could be cheeper like in my case, thats why i chose to do that. and itll look the way i want it to too.

retroshark

Reaction score
i was quoted for a custom exhaust with no resonaters and ust a magnaflow muffler... it would have been about 300-350 and that was the cheapest i could fine. for that price you could get a decent cat back if you shopped around, magnaflow isnt the greatest muffler around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back