Front plate

Hush

Reaction score
Hey i was wonder if anyone moved their front plate to the lower driver side bumper, i wanted to know any easy ways of doing this. I've heard that if you take the 2door plate holder and flip it upside down you can use that and mount it on the side of the bumper. I know the easiest way would be making a bracket and drill that into my bumper but i wanted to know any other way besides going out and having the bracket made.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
ive heard the same about the coupe front plate holder. im reluctant to use it for 3 reasons.
1. i dont want visible holes in my bumper if i dont like it/want to return to stock.
2. i dont think it will go far enough over. i want mine waaay on the drivers side.
3. i really want to mount it to the bumper bracket (the big chunk of steel behind the bumper cover, but that might not happen without making a new bracket.
i did find this on ebay, and this is the only one with the mounting holes of the bracket in the right spot:
de_1_b.JPG

link if you want to check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-04-Acura-Integra-RSX-License-Plate-Relocator-DC5-JDM_W0QQitemZ8058164491QQcategoryZ36475QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
hope this helps. keep me posted too. i want to see what method youre going to use, so i can determine the best way of doing it as well.

ryon527

Reaction score
man I should start selling those brackets. I do that sort of stuff at work.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
skabone said:
front plates? don't need those in my state.:D
Well in two words you suck. I move to georgia at the end of the year so I will no longer need this stupid plate anyway. I mounted mine on my front bumper with zip ties. Here a pic if you didnt see it in my sig. Just make sure if you do this that you put something on the back of the plate so that it doesnt rub on your bumper when at high speeds. I found out the hard way.

Project9.png

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
Here4U2nv151 said:
Well in two words you suck.
Project9.png
yes, front plates suck. i like this ^^ look, but i need one thatll move the plate out ot the way of the foglights (that i have yet to put in lol), plus i have the 98 front bumper so itll look a little different. i want the plate to be all the way over underneath the headlight, just like evo's--and for stability, id be willing to cut a slot in the bottom of the bumper cover to mount it to the actual bumper bar. id like to put on headlights, the foglights, and the plate at the same time to make it easy. btw, whats the status on the headlights here4u2nv? any pics of em?:D

ryon: if i give you some measurements and such (i never took CAD class:mad: grr) and pass you some cash, could you make one to those specs?

Last edited:
Back