Finally getting rims

Hush

Reaction score
I'm picking up some 96 ITR rims, in white; tomorrow afternoon and swap my tires over to it on friday. so i hope to get some snap shots of it on my car over the weekend, but i would like to get my HIDS back on my car before i do a photo shoot. but eh.

theaccordian

Reaction score
nice pickup, what color is your ride? and the itr's are like what 15's, so you better slam it.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
can those fit on the accords? u have a V6 i presume? the ITR rims are 5 lug rite?

theaccordian

Reaction score
ryan s said:
the pre 98(?) are 4 lug

these:

2e_1.JPG

amazingly they came in the oddball 4x1114.3.

Honestly I think they look way to dinky on a sedan. you better be putting these on a coupe.

Hush

Reaction score
i'm putting it on a sedan, its way better then what i'm rolling on now. im rolling on blackies and i have some people that already want to buy the rims off me already. but i just wanted somthing simple and nice. i'm going to sand off the paint and get it bronzed with red H's in the summer time.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Post pics. Although i want something bigger than 16's (i'm assuming thats the size) because of my drop, i'd lover to drop my car lower and throw 16's on.

theaccordian

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Post pics. Although i want something bigger than 16's (i'm assuming thats the size) because of my drop, i'd lover to drop my car lower and throw 16's on.

then you need shocks, then sway bar, strut bar, its all downhill from there, and you find yourself digging in a junkyard for a dsm turbo. be careful, once you pop you cant stop.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
then you need shocks, then sway bar, strut bar, its all downhill from there, and you find yourself digging in a junkyard for a dsm turbo. be careful, once you pop you cant stop.
Thats why i need another dsm. Then i could keep the accord as is except for rims, and never worry about performance. Except a swaybar, intake etc :mad: :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
theaccordian said:

suspension - check
strut bar - check
sway bar - gonna get
diggin thru junkyard for turbo's - uh oh, i think im destined! haha

haha, really tho, you will get addicted, and you cant stop till youve had enough, haha.

Back