Finally getting rims

theaccordian

Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Thats why i need another dsm. Then i could keep the accord as is except for rims, and never worry about performance. Except a swaybar, intake etc :mad: :D

you remind me of myself when the modding bug bit me sqaure in the nuts 2 years ago. im still suffering from the effects to this day.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
theaccordian said:
you remind me of myself when the modding bug bit me sqaure in the nuts 2 years ago. im still suffering from the effects to this day.
I owned a modded dsm and my accord for about a year. It was fine, insurance caught up, i knew it would. To me, that's a great combo though. Reliable 12 second quarters (read-pretty unreliable), and DD. And a POS jag to top it off. Somebody, please give me a record deal :mad: :D

Hush

Reaction score
I had a question is it ok to run the +50 offset on the ITR rims on ou +45?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
It should be fine. Unless for some crazy reason it doesn't clear the brakes. That shouldn't happen, especially with oem rims, they almost always clear brakes. They might look like they are too far in the wheel wells, depending on the drop but should fit fine.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I've read 55 many places. That's why why you see a car with aftermarket rims around 45-43, they sit much more flush with the fenders.

Back