H22 drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hush

Reaction score
i was wondering how much an H22 and auto to 5speed drop cost now a days. i remember seeing it use to be 9k for the first accord that did the H22 swap. but its been almost 6 years now and i was wondering how much it would cost. i want to start saving now so when the F22 finally dies on me i'll have the money to stick in an H22. i'd want to try to get the euro R H22 blue top with 280hp and 220tq. or if its to much i'll just get a USDM h22 and lightly mod it so i can get those numbers. and of coruse i want to have an LSD tranny. any help would be great.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i think the h22 is around 3k these days, not sure if thats with or without the tranny. im sure titaniumACC will be able to help with this stuff, but hes from canadia ( :p ) so the prices will be a little off, but you can convert it. and also, do you have a 5th gen accord? cuz those are the ones with the f22............all 6th gens came with f23's or the j30 (v6).

klee

Reaction score
Hush said:
i was wondering how much an H22 and auto to 5speed drop cost now a days. i remember seeing it use to be 9k for the first accord that did the H22 swap. but its been almost 6 years now and i was wondering how much it would cost. i want to start saving now so when the F22 finally dies on me i'll have the money to stick in an H22. i'd want to try to get the euro R H22 blue top with 280hp and 220tq. or if its to much i'll just get a USDM h22 and lightly mod it so i can get those numbers. and of coruse i want to have an LSD tranny. any help would be great.

(Local shops here in Cali prices)
H22 around 2000 to 2500
Auto to manual swap: around 1000K
Euro R H22: around 4500K

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
5thgens are a direct swap. 6thgens just have to shave down the driver's side mount a little bit.

The Euro-R doesn't have 280hp/220lbft or a blue valve cover either.

klee

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
5thgens are a direct swap. 6thgens just have to shave down the driver's side mount a little bit.

The Euro-R doesn't have 280hp/220lbft or a blue valve cover either.

Euro-R is a 2.2 liter 220hp/163lbs of torque

Sonnick

Reaction score
^^^ h22a type s goes for around $3600 i believe on hmotorsonline.com + anywhere up to $1000 for install i would say...total around $5k

Hush

Reaction score
i see, sorry about the wrong #'s i was getting it off of Js Gauge. but 5k not bad... i hope it'll go down some more by the time i finally get it.. maybe 3k, haha yah right.. o and another question is. how do you do this swap and still get it smoged?? and all that junk. i live in san jose CA, so its pretty hard to get away with stuff around here. just wondering, cuz i don't have any friends or any forums explaining how they get it passed all that.

Hush

Reaction score
also i'm an auto wanting to do the 5 speed swap too... so thats another 500 out of my pocket.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
make sure that the h22 that you get is from the newer body style because the older body style runs on obd1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back