~~What you are thankful for 2010~~

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
OFFICIAL What You're Thankful For Thread​

Can't remember if we ever did this in the past, but whatever. In this thread, post one or two things that you are thankful for this year.

I am thankful for my family and friends and that I have my health. I am also thankful for the fact that I have a great job in this terrible economy, and not only that, but I work for great people so I don't dread going to work each day.

Probably won't be on here at all tomorrow as I have a lot of cooking and driving to do, so Happy Thanksgiving my 6GA Family!

eastern_wild_turkey.12190827.jpg

Momentum

Reaction score
Health for sure, Friends, family, and banana pudding <3

SANY0345.jpg

And pumpkin pie.

2eyecandy15

Reaction score
i am thankful for direct-port nitrous injection, four-core intercoolers, ball-bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs.-Fast n Furious =]
all seriousness tho, im thankful for being able to live this wonderful thing called life

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
The usual health, family, friends, and a job.

But most importantly, Im thankful for this goddamn website.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my family, and everything I've been able to do because of them. For my health and the health of the rest of my family. For my job, and the things I'm able to afford. For my friends, who are there when I need them. For not living in California :hihi: ...........and of course my lovely fiancee.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I thank God for my wife, my family, sound mind, body and spirit, and our home.

I am also thankful for the friends I have made on various online Forums that have helped contribute to my knowledge of my hobby, who have been patient/understanding of my questions, and who I have been able to see on an annual basis at CanAm!

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
I thank God for my wife, my family, sound mind, body and spirit, and our home.

I am also thankful for the friends I have made on various online Forums that have helped contribute to my knowledge of my hobby, who have been patient/understanding of my questions, and who I have been able to see on an annual basis at CanAm!

And for Shake'N'Bake! :roy:

FTFY :lawl:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my family, and everything I've been able to do because of them. For my health and the health of the rest of my family. For my job, and the things I'm able to afford. For my friends, who are there when I need them. For not living in California :hihi: ...........and of course my lovely fiancee.

What's wrong with California? I bet it's snowing out there where you live. While we have 65-74 degree weather all year long. We got the best junk yards, the beach, awesome weather and most auto parts ship from Cali. We don't have to shovel out that snow & rust our cars with salt on the roads (unless you live at the beach in cali). ;)

I'm thankful for not living in the East Coast having to pay a toll every 5-20 miles or exit lol. In all seriousness, I'm thankful for my family. I couldn't imagine life without them. And having another day to live and breathe and appreciate life for all the good things it has to offer like 6thgenaccord.com

Back