•Finalized• Moddiction shift knob group buy.

Bax

Reaction score
Group buy is officially finalized.
The minimum has been met, and orders are now being shipped out.
If you wish to order a shift knob, though, feel free to use the permanent coupon code listed below for a discount. :thumbup:

Coupon code is 6thGenAccord

----------------------------OLD----------------------------

Please note:
Ryan said:
Please allow a week or so for me to get all orders shipped once the orders are all placed as I am backed up a little bit from the holiday as I was out of town.

So everyone can input orders starting now. Everything should be setup! If people live close to others they can order together to save on shipping. Shift knobs ship out from MA.

---------------------------

I talked to Ryan from Moddiction, and he has offered a group buy opportunity for us.
His word is better than mine, so I'll leave this quote here from him describing the group buy.

Group buy minimum order is 10 shift knobs.

Stainless steel shift knob series includes the 2" Anvil, Anvil 2 (similar to type r style) and the Anvil Mini (1.8" round)
Available in Brushed or semi polished finish as well as many powder coated finishes.

Titanium series includes the 2" Anvil and the Anvil 2.
Available in Plain titanium, burnt finish, blue, gold, pink, iridescent burnt, iridescent blue and teal anodized finishes.

With 10+ orders everyone will get 15% off the regular price. With 20+ order you can get 20% off the regular price.

Once a list is started of serious buyers a coupon code will be generated for the forum exclusive discount. Once 10+ orders are received and the forum would like to close the group buy off we will start shipping out the orders.
Group buy length is usually 2 weeks long.
If 10+ orders are received and the group buy is completed we will provide a permanent coupon code for the specific forum for a discount on all future shift knob purchases.
If not enough orders are filled we can issue full refunds on all group buy orders.

To view all shift knobs please visit

http://www.shop.moddiction.com/Shift-knobs-and-shifters_c2.htm

Thank you!

Sincerely Ryan Brecher.

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0300.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

I did a lot of research on shift knobs when considering purchasing one, and ultimately these were the favorite ones I found. No ugly logos on the top of the knobs. Just gorgeous shift knobs. Also, with the Anvil knob being countersunk and weighted in at over a pound, it is my favorite. I have read countless reviews on other forums for these knobs, everyone seems to love these knobs.

I have spoken with Ryan via email, and also Facebook. Both ways he is very quick to reply, and always extremely friendly and ready to answer any questions I had. He is a great guy. You can contact him for any further information through his Facebook page, or the email listed on his website.

:peace:

6/12/12 Update: Just to clear up the payment process for this: Once we get at least 5 people interested, Ryan will create a coupon code for us to use during checkout. All purchases will be made through his website https://moddiction.com with the coupon code he creates.
We still need 10 orders minimum to finalize this, though. :thumbup:

Please let me know whether in here, or by PM when you pay. I would like to keep track of who's paid so far. Thank you. :thumbsup:

List of Buyers:
1. TheBax paid
2. AllGOnoSHOW paid
3. ogliquidmetal paid
4. kwak123 paid
5. a42887 paid
6. TURBOG23 paid
7. spatel133 paid
8. Razrlinkz paid
9. CleanWhiteHonda paid
10. G'sAccord01 paid

Last edited:

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score
Re: Moddiction Shift knob group buy.

Do these connect to the 5speed shift boot easily? If so...Sign me up. Anvil blue...

Bax

Reaction score

No they are just regular shift knobs, but I would get a new boot anyways. Not sure what yours looks like, but my oem one had seen better days, haha. I got a "vinyl replacement" boot from ebay for $15 shipped, it looks very nice. It's pretty stiff, so if you got that and a collar it would hold itself up against this knob.
Just wanted to say again I love how these knobs don't have any tacky logos on them. I've seen countless knobs I didn't like, just because of an oddly placed logo.

Also, here is how the countersunk function works if anyone was curious:
https://moddiction.com/uploads/knob_height_adjustment_PDF.pdf

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

No they are just regular shift knobs, but I would get a new boot anyways. Not sure what yours looks like, but my oem one had seen better days, haha. I got a "vinyl replacement" boot from ebay for $15 shipped, it looks very nice. It's pretty stiff, so if you got that and a collar it would hold itself up against this knob.
Just wanted to say again I love how these knobs don't have any tacky logos on them. I've seen countless knobs I didn't like, just because of an oddly placed logo.

Also, here is how the countersunk function works if anyone was curious:
https://moddiction.com/uploads/knob_height_adjustment_PDF.pdf

Mmmhmmm. :lawl:

Wheres teh autotrajic knob! :poke:

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score

So the knobs can't connect to our oem boot? :( I kept mine pretty well cleaned and sewed it tighter together a whole ago so it stood the years fairly well

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Can I get one for my cl shifter? If so sign me up

I want this. Let me know.

Moddiction Anvil Stainless Steel Shift Knob where I can counter sunk. It may be the same shifter assembly as the six speed TLs

Last edited:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

they fit all hondas

goddamnit looks like i may have to get one

Bax

Reaction score

UPDATE from Ryan:
I would need payments up front but wouldn't want to take payments until at least like 5 people post up they want one. Then I can allow orders to come in and just wait until the 10 minimum are sold and then I can start shipping out.

So the knobs can't connect to our oem boot? :( I kept mine pretty well cleaned and sewed it tighter together a whole ago so it stood the years fairly well
No sir, just a screw on knob. But they are still weighted and countersunk. :deal:
Just get a short shifter. :poke:
Can I get one for my cl shifter? If so sign me up

I want this. Let me know.

Moddiction Anvil Stainless Steel Shift Knob where I can counter sunk. It may be the same shifter assembly as the six speed TLs

they fit all hondas

goddamnit looks like i may have to get one
^ :thumbup:
Matt, if you just want to ask him to make 100% sure, you can message him on facebook if you still have one. If not, his email is listed on the website I linked in the bottom of the OP.

Darius, the buy is for 2 weeks. Gives you time to ponder on it. lol :)

kwak123

Teehee
Reaction score

How funny of you to mention that... I just emailed jtc not even two minutes ago, haha will confirm my position once I get a reply from them!

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

I emailed him

Count me in

Moddiction Anvil Stainless Steel Shift Knob - brushed

Last edited:
Back