2001 Accord EX V6 Leather seats

robc1989

Reaction score
I have a question. I have a srs light on and i had it scanned and it read something about a passenger side occupant sensor. called honda, and i would have to replace the whole seat bottom and its about $400. I was wondering if seats from another honda/acura would work without modification. my seats are leather, driver side power, and passenger manual. If i did install different seats that have a good sensor, would the light go off?

robc1989

Reaction score
well the leather seats aren't in the best shape either. a bigger female owned the car before me, and everytime she would sit down, her back would scrub the side of the seat. the junkyards around here dont have much honda parts. most of them are stripped of every thing. ill have to try a pick n pull yard out of town. do the CL seats have airbags in them? the light is what im trying to fix. my 2 boys ride in my car pretty often when we aren't in my wifes truck. i know if the srs light is on, in case of an accident, the airbags will not deploy.

Last edited:

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Funny story there, im pretty sure the cl seats have airbags though..as far as any sensors being a direct fit that i dont know. for exact replacement no modding go OEM or used for your specific car

Back