homemade + wide body + modified + some performance

vicludcord

Reaction score
IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

almost 140K body and 130K on this second motor F23A5
3” diameter aluminum intake pipe with a reducer at the throttle.
OBX universal long air filter because it uses up the space well.
Heat reflector wrap from home depot in the insulation aisle.
Duralast gold battery with gold plated terminal

Mix of New parts and aftermarket parts due to ECL, maintenance, or just worn or due:
MAP sensor. Engine thermo sensor, thermostat, Vapor Solenoid box thing, pcv valve with mod & added FRAM G2 inline to filter out the oil vapor. An A/C condenser with better air flows thru the its fins & window screen behind the bumper to filter bugs and things from jamming into that newer condenser. Denso performance Iridium spark plugs / O2 oxygen sensor.

Exhaust system:
SR•S 4-2-1 stainless steel header
MagnaFlow high flow catalytic convertor
Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonator 2 ¼” in/out
Flowmaster v-flow muffler
unknown brand perforated exhaust tip

Suspension:
K-Sport progressive rate lowering spring (2.5 - 2.75” drop)
Eibach pro damper struts & camber kits
18x8 Volente Diamond black wheels found on craigslist for cheap.

Weight reduction: stripped a bunch of things everywhere inside and out, removed 2 heavy bags, replace hoop with VIS carbon fiber hood.

Removed OEM upholstery because it was too stiff (especially head rest) it was like lying on plastic, installed cheap eBay synthetic leather seat cover, and paint was applied to match.

The custom aero dynamic wide body (for function purposes no looks) was all just practice before I go pro on my GTI. I work my way from front to rear (worst piece was the lip as I was a noob at the time). I got a free R33 bumper because the entire lip was busted and then started making my own lip and mouth (mesh grille were spare gutter screens I found in the garage). I extended the side skirt and the left/right side of the rear bumper to match the front lip height. My own wide fenders and were also widen thru the door jamb; all good practice. My very own adjustable under-mounted spoiler (serve as an air diffuser) was because I saw it under some “super GT” track cars. Then I shaved the trunks, rise license plate to flush across with tail light, applied krylon fusion orange aerosol which end up running short. Lastly I made my own fog lights housing and cover too.

BTW: I never like this this gen sedan nor that fact that its 4 speed auto. This was pass down, gotten old and beaten paint chipping, the OEM front bumper was hanging with one plastic hole left so i I took it for practice, everything looks and interior wise is cheap or free, didn't care for wasting my time and cost for quality finish & looks because I never liked this particular sedan model.

IMAG0317.jpg

18" wheel makes the drop sits almost an inch higher :(
IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

IMAG0331.jpg

mount the plate to flush with rear lights
IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

custom made speaker panel with red Volfenhag speaker front and rear sets
IMAG0339.jpg

replaced all interior, cluster, console etc bubls with LED lights.
IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

All LED's

Last edited:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Performance. Automatic. Weakest F motor available for the 6ga chassis.

Sorry but if you plan to wide body atleast run some meaty tires and those fenders looks warped as ****.

chaby_91

Reaction score
This thing is just... Everything's ghetto. I'm surprised the wheels aren't made out of wood lol.

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Wow that looks like shit. :puke:

As if its not bad enough, you decided to put the front plate on the hood?!

:snoopfacepalm:

Last edited:
Back