I need ex wheels

00cg6accord

Reaction score
broke my rim this morning on the way to school hit a damn pot hole going 40 :drool:
Does any one know where a set of 4 ex stock wheels are?

Hmu on my cell phone at 910-398-4845

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
Your tires must have been really thin to break the stock wheels from a pothole but yes just go on craigslist, you'll find a bunch.

00cg6accord

Reaction score
no i some konig rims that my dad put on the car when it was still my moms, im either trying to get some stock 4 cyl rims or somw 17's just to ride on until i get my rota grids

00cg6accord

Reaction score
ive searched craiglist and a little online but still havent found anything, if i cant find anything in the next week i might just buy some xxrs to ride on, i have a part time job and i go to school full time and too see the accord in the drive way makes me sick to my stomach

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
Tried eBay? I can't remember the site where i have seen them before but I would just google it man and see what you can come up with.. Maybe search original or oem wheels replacement.

jdmted

Reaction score
I have some stock wheels bro even have tires two are bran new less than 5k on them look on my car thread and hit me up if your interested. they are five lug v6 five spoke rims

Back