p28 conversion with hondata s300

akoutmos

Reaction score
The unit should work just fine. Personally i am a AEM FIC fan, but in the end they are both capable piggy back systems, and should work just fine.

UTIaccord

Reaction score
The unit should work just fine. Personally i am a AEM FIC fan, but in the end they are both capable piggy back systems, and should work just fine.

i will probably end up going with aem seems like a suitable system with just as many capabilities as the greddy but like 200 cheaper lol

hows the datalogging on it? and which version of the fic did u go with?

akoutmos

Reaction score
I have the 30-1050 unit from AEM. It is their V1 plug and play EMS (plug and play in the regard that the ecu connector plugs right into the stock accord harness). But i have heard good things about the FIC unit and have read up on it.

If the data logging on it is similar to that of the AEM stand alone systems, then it is very good. The standalone data logging is very robust. Any parameter that the ECU uses/has access to, can be logged.

lmayoral2191

Reaction score
I currently run my car on hondata s300, I just needed too get a jumper harness from obd2b to obd1. I do have a iac issue because my iac is a 3wire and the s300 requires a 2 wire. I have no issues with my hondata, my tuner was able to get my car tuned on 10lbs without a problem. Also hooked up my wideband to the hondata. I bought my ecu and jumper from hamotors, they upgrade the capacitors on the ecu board! I recommend them, great service

Back