NEED HELP FINDIN racing aluminum radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

nagoner1

Reaction score
Whats up 6thgenaccord.com? I nedd help from you guys. I been searching for weeks for a aftermarket racing aluminum radiator for my 00 Accord v6. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be a great help. Thanks in advance guys:huh:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why do you need an alum radiator? Show purposes? Actually racing the car? Bling factor?

Chances are you dont need one.

nagoner1

Reaction score
thats like saying we Need aftermarket rims? we need lowered cars? we dont need none of that..but we like to customize our cars....I believe thats the point of this forum correct?
but anyway...I have a show car. The majority of my engine bay is polished or chrome so I would like to find a radiator to go with the rest of the engine bay. Plus it would help with my supercharger.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Show and race don't go together. Has nothing to do with the forum.

Either way, there isnt one available. You'll have to either have one made or make another model fit.

nagoner1

Reaction score
so i guess you have never seen anyone with a show car with 550hp? Look if you wanna hate knock yourself out. Been doing this for 15 years, hate is nothing new. I came on here to get some help. Why someone with a stock lookin accord is telling me the process or whatever it is you doing is...I have no idea. Forums are suppose to be for people with a common interested. But for the most part its just keyboard gangstas that talk **** about other people's car or ideas when they need to look at their own ****. I've posted on v6performance.net and peopleover their are trying to help. Here its like everyone just talks ****. But I have to admit I have met some good people on 6thgenaccord.com

mraw112

Reaction score
If you read he answered your question. Just because a car has 550 hp does not make it a race car. Almost all people who race cars dont have a priority on how it looks. Most of them are gutted out.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so i guess you have never seen anyone with a show car with 550hp? Look if you wanna hate knock yourself out. Been doing this for 15 years, hate is nothing new. I came on here to get some help. Why someone with a stock lookin accord is telling me the process or whatever it is you doing is...I have no idea. Forums are suppose to be for people with a common interested. But for the most part its just keyboard gangstas that talk **** about other people's car or ideas when they need to look at their own ****. I've posted on v6performance.net and peopleover their are trying to help. Here its like everyone just talks ****. But I have to admit I have met some good people on 6thgenaccord.com

lol - Speak for yourself man about the hating and knocking someone's ride.

If you wanna blow $400 for a shiny piece of aluminum that's just gonna bling up your engine bay to win you some trophies go right ahead. I'm just telling you that 1) It doesnt exist and 2) its really pointless on a rather stock car that just gets driven to and from carshows, supercharger or no supercharger. If you really think you need extra cooling for your Comptech SC, get an intercooler.

You asked a question, I asked why you feel you need it, didn't know you had some fancy *** show car. 99% of the time when someone asks about an alum racing radiator, its someone with an intake and header thinking they need that extra cooling and they dont.

Lawl...stock looking accord.

Last edited:

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
1: wrong

2: pointless on supercharger? do you even know how hot a charger gets? and it's not JRSC, it's comptech which uses eaton, which i might add that is pain in the arse to put intercooler.

so how is having a 2 row aluminum pointless on supercharger? anything that'll helps the engine cool down is worth it to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back