Roll Call: Midwest (OH, KY, TN, IN, WV, Western PA, Southern MI)

mcanter

Reaction score
I'm Matt from Gallatin, TN i'm new to the forum I just bought a 2001 accord dx already ordered springs for the car and picked up some ex wheels for it I was wondering how to post pics up on here and get some ideas for the car its bone stock right now hoping to throw the springs and wheels on in the next few weeks.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Achilles from southern Detroit, MI.
Had my Accord for a little over a year, been on the forum for a couple months now. In my intro thread there were a couple guys from Michigan but I didn't see them in this thread.
I live right outside the Detroit boundaries, about ten minutes/ten miles from downtown.

Go!

Reaction score
Reporting in from Louisville, Kentucky.

aka The 502
aka The Ville
aka Derby City
aka Jefferson County

Message me if you live here too.

96impreza21

Reaction score
hello/hola...im suppeeerrr new to the (honda) accord :thinking: thing but im learning...im from akron ohio...nice to meet you all....

workman8505

Reaction score
Workman Knoxville TN. Acutely looking to make some friends in the area new to Knoxville moved here for my wife's work from GA and don't know anyone. So any of you guys in the Knoxville area want to hang out and are down for some pull-a-part fun in the next few weeks let me know I'm getting parts together for my auto to 5 speed swap.

lodown

Reaction score
Scott from Owensville IN which is 23 miles north of EVansville and 22 miles south of Vincennces. Im a couple months in the the Accord scene so I'm doing lots of reading and learning. Would be interested in talking with anyone in the area.

Back