JackHunt321's Turbo Honda Accord - pics

jackhunt321

Reaction score
It will be back on the road friday. The new motor is built and ready to roll. Had to upgrade from 440 to 750cc injectors and bigger turbo as well. It will be going to the tuner s on monday. I'll lett you guys know what she puts down!

S-spec

Reaction score
jackhunt321 said:
I know there are some VERY pricey lightweight wheels, but what makes my chrome wheels heavier than say the say in aluminum. Chrome rims being heavy is such a myth. Its' just a coating LOL

Please tell me you are being sarcastic? :confused:

jackhunt321

Reaction score
I have a set of enkei wheels for the car and they aren't one bit lighter than the panthers. My chrome wheels are aluminum wheels with a coating so how are they so much heavier?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cars still lookin good man, glad to see it again :thumbsup:. i feel bad for ya tho, every time you make an appearance here someone always calls you out, haha.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
well, i think its more that while chrome wheels might not weight 5000 lbs, with rotational weight even 5 lbs can make a big different in how your suspension reacts, braking, and acceleration.

but to each their own.

jackhunt321

Reaction score
^^^Agreed....I don't drag race much so its really not a huge ordeal. When you have high HP those are such minimal differences anyways.

angelplus

Reaction score
money.jpg

mmm Whos secksy *** silver sedan is that next to you? Oh noes!!! Its me hahaha, dude I love your car, not gunna lie, its so phat in person man, hopefully you can make it out for this years meet on skyline drive!

jackhunt321

Reaction score
LOL thanks man, I'm def/ gonna try to make it!

KID2000EX, it needs rebuilt....all yours for $50. Still spools like crazy just needs seals

Back