Honest opinion on DC Sports headers

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Thats cool. Personally I would just stick with show mods until you are ready to make the step up to hardcore engine mods (turbo, internals etc)

DfeAt01

Reaction score
Hey peepz,
I was thinking of something. You know how they sell those 2 piece 4-2-1 header kits. How about if I buy something like a one piece. Just the headers without a flexpipe. Do they make such things? I really want the look off a header but i dont wanna deal with the flexpipe scratching due to the fact that my car is lowered and what not. Any suggestions? Thanks.

DfeAt01

Reaction score
So whats the point of selling a 4-2 or 4-1 (which ever they make for our models) one piece header kit? I've seen people on here saying they bought them.

phi1542

Reaction score
I have a question about headers. Don't wanna waste making a thread. Most after market headers come with a 2 inch collector correct? Which would be the same size piping as stock so is there really any gain? Most people say there arent any real gains anyways but Can I buy the DC header and cut before the flex pipe and add 2.5 piping with new flex pipe to make it a 2.5" exit? Would that be more beneficial?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

98V6Accord

Reaction score
I've had ceramic dc sports on my 3.0 for about 7 years...no issues or leaking.

Never put header wrap on them. Some rust is there, but oh well.

Headers intake exhaust - tuned and got 25 extra HP. Go for it!

Back