Balance shaft install?? help!

greekpizza

Reaction score
So im working on f23 bottom end, i took it to the machine shop and they installed pistons and rods. Problem is they removed the balance shafts and never reinstalled them so i have no idea how it goes back together. Anyone seen a thread for this, tryed searching. Thanks!

agginline86

Reaction score
it'll be safe to drive without it
definitely take it back to the shop and tell them to fix it

greekpizza

Reaction score
I don't have time to take it back, I went out and played puzzle pieces for the last 2 hours and think I've got it figured out, I have to get some assembly lube then I'll try and bolt it up tomorrow

Michael_accord

Reaction score
its sad how no one answered right, Its simple. theres that one section that you pull off the block and along comes both the shafts. They have to be turned a certain way to fit perfectly back in. There is no ****ing it up. If you've figured it out then that's the way it goes no ****ing up to it.

greekpizza

Reaction score
its sad how no one answered right, Its simple. theres that one section that you pull off the block and along comes both the shafts. They have to be turned a certain way to fit perfectly back in. There is no ****ing it up. If you've figured it out then that's the way it goes no ****ing up to it.

yeah got all of them in and took some pictures so im gonna post a quick diy on how to remove and install them. and also how to set the timing on them.

Thanks

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You mean the oil pump?

Back