F23 NA BUILD 200whp or bust.......

michaelp4283

Reaction score
Hey guys. 6thgen newb here, my build is well under way and should be finished up in the next couple months. The build is highlighted by some killer headwork, forged internals and bisi cam. Just waiting on the cam and pistons. Head, transmission (m2a4 mfactory lsd), and rods (crower maxi lite) are all ready to go. I'm certain this setup will break the 200whp mark which I'm pretty sure no F23 has done without boost. Take a look at the head pics. Even with its small ports it still puts up big numbers. 288cfm @ 28" @ .400 lift on an SF600. This should have plenty of flow AND velocity to keep up with G23's assuming BISI can make me an appropriate cam. Headwork performed by Jim Galto of www.greracing.com, a former Nascar builder. The head was port-matched to H23 runners, which illustrates the effective port size being considerably smaller than that of an H23. Valves are Manley +1 Pro-Flow, same size as stock H22.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hhm...h23 IM with built F23... sounds interesting.. how much CR we looking at here?

Back