I'm going j35

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Nva _av6 Paul changaroo Eric 99v6cfenvy Chris moneypit blackdeathv6 Bill there's more can't remember

There's a lot of 7th gen guys as well. V6p is very well informed. Like if I need any engine performance modification I hit up v6p.

Don't get me wrong though, I love 6ga and my fam

Accordman722

Reaction score
Nva _av6 Paul changaroo Eric 99v6cfenvy Chris moneypit blackdeathv6 Bill there's more can't remember

There's a lot of 7th gen guys as well. V6p is very well informed. Like if I need any engine performance modification I hit up v6p.

Don't get me wrong though, I love 6ga and my fam

ook thanks. i was on there and they just seem like im a noob. which im not.lol ill hit them up though. yeah i know what you mean , they have more info on v6 stuff then 6ga.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Read anything and everything J35 on V6P to inform yourself and to see what others have done. Then contact the members Matt mentioned to ask them to fill in the holes. A PM asking them for everything they know likely won't go over too well.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
J35......
50552_17750038928_6490770_n.jpg

J/k, you know what, as has been suggested, there is alot of research to be done to get everything in place BEFORE you start the build, so please take the advice you are being given to heart.

You may not get all the info from one source, but as you pool everything together that you were able to gather, you will find that it is a very comprehensive list of what is involved in such a swap.

Enjoy the project, hopefully you won't be met with any major snags along the way.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I wish we could get parts up here so cheap!

I think I may have to recruit some 'head hunters' to find me a great deal like that on a J35/J37 engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back