I'm going j35

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Get a 3.7l j35 out of a Ridgeline...juss' sayin :)

cp3933_spiderman%20wut.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
OP, here are four easy steps to starting a build like this:

1. Research everything step by step, then compile everything into a list from start to finish. Do all of this work yourself and when you're done if there are any gaps that need to be filled in THEN ask the guys who have done this before for their insight.

When done, ask yourself if this is something you can realistically handle on your own.

2. Compile a parts list with prices of EVERYTHING you'll need to complete the build from start to finish, this includes the cost of any machining that you may need a shop to do for you and/or having the car towed to Paul's house to complete it for you when one of you B Series buddies ****s it up.

When done, ask yourself if this is something you can realistically afford.

3. Buy ALL of the parts on your list that you are going to need.

4. Start the build and hope for the best.

I can NEVER understand why some people just go out and start buying parts for fairly complex builds, without doing any research what-so-ever. Then when they have a few parts, they come on the boards and expect people to spoon feed them information and directions. I can pretty much guarantee that every answer to every question you could possibly have is on here, V6P and J32A.com. The guys mentioned above.....changaroo, 99v6cfenvy, moneypit, blackdeathv6 ad I'll add MikeyMike, didn't do these builds so they could hold noob hands through the process of doing their own. If they did they would write a book about it. They did it for themselves using the process I described above.

I am sure any one of them would be willing to answer questions you may have, but IMO you have to do your part first.

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
hguzman90 just hmu about a j32a2 with a price that i cant pass up. So if I can get the j32 from him im going that route.
and thanks guys Im doing a lot of research

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I don't get why this has been brought up over and over again. I made a simple comment and if you did not see how he posted since hes been here etc then lets just move on lol.

I stand corrected. The amount of money made, does not equal wealth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yea, I believe with as much expendable cash as you have, you'll be able to do it lol "

That is what I said... what is so bad about that when it is obvious that the kid grows up in a nice area with a lot more money, he posted a picture of around where he lives, talked about giving Lindsey Lohan's brother rides to some type of sport practice or something. And the amount of modifications he is doing at a very fast pace.

I'm not trying to relive this but damn, what is the deal here. I made a simple comment that was half joking. I did not mean to stur up a bunch of ethical issues amongst himself nor I.

The comment wasn't meaning to be personal, though looking back on it does come across as. I am really sorry that I made an assumption that blew up in my face. I'm sorry plleeaeaassee forgive me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back