I'm going j35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accordman722

Reaction score
hguzman90 just hmu about a j32a2 with a price that i cant pass up. So if I can get the j32 from him im going that route.
and thanks guys Im doing a lot of research

j32 would be alot easier and cheaper overall.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
There is no "DIY" for this swap. Do your research on V6P first, then ask "Specific" questions. Don't just ask "How do I swap a J32 into a 6thgen". You will be ignored by everyone.... if you can ask specific questions like... what MM Throttle body should I upgrade to, what Engine Management system I should go for, etc then you'll get a better response.

Logically, it's not a hard build, there are just so many little parts you need, and richie's harness since you are not going the matching J32 route.

Good Luck.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't get why this has been brought up over and over again. I made a simple comment and if you did not see how he posted since hes been here etc then lets just move on lol.

I stand corrected. The amount of money made, does not equal wealth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yea, I believe with as much expendable cash as you have, you'll be able to do it lol "

That is what I said... what is so bad about that when it is obvious that the kid grows up in a nice area with a lot more money, he posted a picture of around where he lives, talked about giving Lindsey Lohan's brother rides to some type of sport practice or something. And the amount of modifications he is doing at a very fast pace.

I'm not trying to relive this but damn, what is the deal here. I made a simple comment that was half joking. I did not mean to stur up a bunch of ethical issues amongst himself nor I.

The comment wasn't meaning to be personal, though looking back on it does come across as. I am really sorry that I made an assumption that blew up in my face. I'm sorry plleeaeaassee forgive me!

Lmfao Dwbi Matt idc. And Why is my financial situation everyone's business? I'm just looking for some advice on how far I need to drop my frame to confiscate for the j35a4.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
There is no "DIY" for this swap. Do your research on V6P first, then ask "Specific" questions. Don't just ask "How do I swap a J32 into a 6thgen". You will be ignored by everyone.... if you can ask specific questions like... what MM Throttle body should I upgrade to, what Engine Management system I should go for, etc then you'll get a better response.

Logically, it's not a hard build, there are just so many little parts you need, and richie's harness since you are not going the matching J32 route.

Good Luck.

Would you go for the j32a2 or the j35a4 if you wanted a simpler cheaper build with lots of potential. Just answer me this one question. Which is a better bang for the buck and which one has better potential between the j35a4 or j32a2 and that's what I'm going to get.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Lmfao Dwbi Matt idc. And Why is my financial situation everyone's business? I'm just looking for some advice on how far I need to drop my frame to confiscate for the j35a4.

I had a lapse in judgement and it was a stupid comment that made me look like a complete idiot

It's not and I apologize for making the comment. It wasn't meant to be serious, however turned into something ridiculous.

My bad man:peace:

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
If you want to do it then just do it don't ask for opinions! Remember anything is possible all it takes is money. When it's done throw it in the faces of any doubters or haters. It will be the best feeling.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I had a lapse in judgement and it was a stupid comment that made me look like a complete idiot

It's not and I apologize for making the comment. It wasn't meant to be serious, however turned into something ridiculous.

My bad man:peace:

dude idc haha were all human and im hopefully picking up an engine up sometime this month, then building it until christmas. Hopefully ill get enough checks in the mail to afford a tranny. then ill work on getting the harness and from there little things. thats my game plan.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You can run limp mode without the swap magic harness. That's what I did for a couple months until the harness came in.

:peace:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
You can run limp mode without the swap magic harness. That's what I did for a couple months until the harness came in.

:peace:

How's the harness install? Did u do it? And how's limp mode is rather not do that unless I had too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back