just picked up a 2002 accord ex with leather and 5speed manual

Young Ratchet

Reaction score
whats up everybody my names mac. picked up a 2002 eternal blue ex sedan last month and its pretty swt. im up in the twin cities where the salt is bad but this one is pretty clean little to no rust.
in the last month of having it i "led" all of the lights and got new headlights and i got some rims on the way. i would post pics but i cant at the moment.
have plans for suspension, brake, and engine upgrades in the future

2002 honda accord ex sedan w/leather
eternal blue grey leather
5 speed manual
187k miles
sunroof
rear wing

thank you, hope to share/gain knowledge with everyone

MrBuTcHeR

Reaction score
I am new as well. Welcome to the site. I have already came across plenty of good information so I know other new members will as well.

todd_cards

Reaction score
welcome guys, here there is ALOT of people that can help you with stuff, just make sure you use the "search" bar to find info before making a new thread, or you will get a mouth full. :bukkake: but good luck in the future and cant wait to see what everyone does with their mods!

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Alot of helpful people and good info on here. Great find too!That color is beautiful. Like CleanWhiteHonda said....make sure your maintenance is up to date.:thumbsup:

Young Ratchet

Reaction score
yeah about a week after i got it i brought it back. my pops was listening to the engine and said the rod bearings are bad and i believe the guy x mechanic. anyways the dealer didnt fix that instead they do the timing belt and water pump. 760 bucks that i dont have to pay so thats good. my pops said i can just do the bearings from underneath so ima do that when i have time. theres a knocking sound coming from the block its not to bad though only at idle. and yes wallet gets flatter and flatter every week ha haha.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
sounds like a great car man, knowing that i have almost the exact same one lol, mines an 01 sedan EX amd Eternal Blue Pearl with Grey Leather seats and a 5speed, expect mine has 208k miles on it so maintaining it should be a priority so keep it for a while!

Back