Function & Form type 1 for daily driving?

xKevo

Reaction score
im 23/23.5 with 17s and i think they're pretty nice after having them on for about two months. I wish it was a little more stiffer for my taste though but still great for the money.

todd_cards

Reaction score
OP:
i just recently purchased the type ones! i have put around 300 miles on them so far! im as low as i could go DD. the ride is bouncy but is not crazy! if you want to be low you have to expect the ride quality to go down a lot! just got to want to be low to be able to drive! but they are well worth it!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
vlad my fenders are pulled so my measurement is a little off. im def. lower.

as for type 2s.. i WAS going to get them but when i called asking if the struts could be revalved for custom spring rates, a dumb (sounded to be) blonde chick told me oh we dont do that and hung up..

so on that note im going with BC racing coils with custom rates and revalved struts for the price of type 2.5s

Momentum

Reaction score
vlad my fenders are pulled so my measurement is a little off. im def. lower.

as for type 2s.. i WAS going to get them but when i called asking if the struts could be revalved for custom spring rates, a dumb (sounded to be) blonde chick told me oh we dont do that and hung up..

so on that note im going with BC racing coils with custom rates and revalved struts for the price of type 2.5s

Haha, We are about to have the same everything. I'm going with BC's too..

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
So it seems like everybody wishes they were stiffer, but say's they're great for the price.. Pretty sure I'll try saving up for type 2s over the summer for the extra adjustability & stiffer feel, but we'll see what my financial situation will allow :skurred:
Also, how much stiffer than stock do the type 1s feel? Are they nearly just as soft?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Type 1s are not nearly as soft as stock suspension. But as you get used to driving on them, and being slammed you will want stiffer rates because of various lowlife problems that get caused by 'soft' spring rates :) lol

JaimmyAC

Reaction score
I am 23.5 inches of the ground to fender, ride is awesome! Maybe a little stiffer would be better, but overall its great!

Back