"Side Airbag" Light...

Mikey

Reaction score
...is it the SRS light issue we have or no?

Mine came on a few times today while driving. It was only for a few seconds then awent away. Never flashed. Whats that about?

I didnt have any passengers either. Is it my seat or the passenger seat or what?

732xghost

Reaction score
it could be the driver side seat belt buckle. i work for honda and used our SRS scanner and the P-03 code popped up which seems to be a common problem for the CG, especially the 02 (or so im told)

if thats the problem then its covered under a lifetime warranty. my Accord is actually in the shop now as we speak getting the work done. free warranty work FTW.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
A sub sandwhich and a bag of chips...

This is why your light came on.

The sensor didn't recognize that it was normal weight, and the weight would shift as you drive causing the SRS light to come on.

Mikey

Reaction score
Well, im 01, but still. It hasnt happened since. If i see it again or it becomes an issue, ill have it checked out.

Mikey

Reaction score
It wasnt the SRs light, it was the "SIDE AIRBAG" light. And that food weighed like....4lbs, lol.

sydkck67

Reaction score
The sensor didn't recognize that it was normal weight, and the weight would shift as you drive causing the SRS light to come on.

X2
That's why I was asking if you had anything on the seat.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Mine does that too every once in a while... I think it's flashed for a few seconds with or without anyone in the passenger seat... weird.

Back