Bittersweet

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I’ve gotten many a comment on my car at gas stations and grocery store parking lots, but over the weekend something happened that was much more. Long story short, a well-to-do Audi S8 driver offered to buy my car for his son apparently, who probably gets spoiled rotten. At first I was thinking “no way in hell” in my head. But then he told me a number, and well my eyes went wide lol. I’m not exactly ready to sell the car, I love it to death and I was just in the middle of finishing it up. But I just can’t pass up this opportunity, this is the kinda thing I've only read about happening to other people, not me lol. I am still in shock I think. So that’s the sad news. The happy news is I’ll be picking up my long time dream car, an e46 M3 in what I think is Alpine White or something close to it. :) It is manual, and has some modest Dinan upgrades that boosted the power to 372 from the stock 333hp. Pictures to come soon, it’s being detailed today, at least that’s what I was told.

Anyway, I will be selling a few things off the Accord like the Works, trunk w/OEM spoiler, Rotora big brake kit, and a couple other things. The guy said he wanted the car as-is for the most part, so unfortunately I can’t pass on my lip kit or some other goodies. Sorry guys.

I feel a somewhat odd combination of sadness and eagerness at the same time haha. My wife can't believe I'm doing it, but soon she will understand haha.

Thanks for the ride 6GA, it's been a true joy and pleasure. Don't worry though, I'll still be around. :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I thought you were gonna come up with something like you crashing your car.

Very creative, Chris. :lawl:

Back