*OFFICIAL* J30A1 to CL-S 6spd MT SwapList

MikeyMike

Reaction score
cls ecu since i have cl-s engine trans
cls ecu can support the extra fuel needed for the 3.5 good enough to run the car fine, just not to its full potential

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
or just a piggyback fuel management. like emanage

But if he goes that out, isn't he still basically relying on the stock ECU t odetermine the amount of fuel to be used?
I've heard many people run lean when they try that.

Don't know how true that is tho

L3G10N

Reaction score
cls ecu since i have cl-s engine trans
cls ecu can support the extra fuel needed for the 3.5 good enough to run the car fine, just not to its full potential

A Guy in the QuebecAccordClub did the j35 swap but wasn`t able to clear the space needed when he was closing the hood. So He put the J30 head on the J35 block.

So I figure you have find a way to clear the hood closed?

claybird

Reaction score
gREAT LIst

Question ....can some one give the the part numbers on some items cause i cant understand some of the titles on the PART #'s
If i buy the tranny and the other honda parts what is the accesories i have to buy on the acura parts list?
I need to find stuff like shift linkage and stuff cause i cant figure out some of the things?
i have an 03 j32a2 and im gettin the CL-s tranny and i have a Type S ecu so will i need the harness?

Shofast

Reaction score
Has anyone completed this swap without having a check engine light or losing cruise?

Anyone not use the richie harness?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
Has anyone completed this swap without having a check engine light or losing cruise?

Anyone not use the richie harness?

richies harness prevents the CEL.. i threw a CEL because my ECU was no good.

you need to swap ecu's to prevent using richies harness. use the ECU from the trans you get, but if you keep your j30 you have to get the crank sensors and stuff like that too from the matching ecu just for the ecu you register the engine... they use different pieces... for info like that you need to check out v6p, a lot more swaps happen there then here

Last edited:
Back