*OFFICIAL* J30A1 to CL-S 6spd MT SwapList

maddmatt02

Reaction score
http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search.cgi?what=page&item=30035

what about this? you get the harness end ECU as well as the axles, manifolds, mount, etc..... out of a 03 CL-S for 3500.00

of course it is sold out, but if you had a 6th gen accord V6, and this swap, would you need to mod the cars harness that the engine harness plugs into and the ECU plugs into? Im assuming the plug ends would be different?

would that swap work for a 4cyl 5 speed to begin with or is it much easier to get a V6 into a car that came with one?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's a nice link. You would still need RichieV6's harness.

The i4 and V6 bays themselves are physically identical, but you just have to do some legwork changing how everything is laid out.

maddmatt02

Reaction score
just went and read the first post again, the harness is to make the stock instrument cluster, engine sensors/harness, and car wiring work with the stock auto ecu? correct?

so if I was going to have the CL-S ecu and engine/harness, all I would need to address would be the wiring between the cluster and the ECU??

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yes when swapping your tranny to a 6spd, without the harness you won't have VTEC, rev is limited at 4k or 5k, and no reverse lock out.

But even if you're swapping the motor as well, I think you still need it to interface.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Mikes gonna hate me but im in the process of doing this now and im gonna have to bug him for info lol :hide:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Mike what's the part number for the plate that goes around the shifter boot? It says type s on it amd it's silver.

Back