whitederic's '02 Ex Coupe (56k)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Sounds good from what I can tell.

What's the frame rate you used for this video? GoPro?

Interpol

Reaction score
Hey bro can you post some pics of how the catback looks on your car? And is it really loud without the silencers ?

whitederic

Reaction score
Hey bro can you post some pics of how the catback looks on your car? And is it really loud without the silencers ?

You can see the outlets in the 2nd pic on the first page with the silencers in. About a week ago I took the silencers completely out and wow. Quite a bit louder than having them partially open but still doesn't sound too bad. My parents can hear me a block over when I'm pulling into their neighborhood.

whitederic

Reaction score
Altenator has been giving me issues so I upgraded with the Odyssey altenator. Pain to remove but it's in. Now to decide what battery to get.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

whitederic

Reaction score
Been awhile since I've been on. Been too busy with work and family life. Slowly upgrading things on the car. Just finished stainless steel brake lines lastnight. Looking at doing ball joints next as they are still the originals. I've stepped back from modding right now and decided to do more maintenance work and replacing all the old parts I can. Even though I'm not on here as much I still come back here once a month for reference or check out a couple of the rides on here.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back