headlights

meansixx

Reaction score
just wondering everyones opinion, i was thinkin about gettin sum projectors or another set of blackhouse headlights. i blacked housed the ones i have but want a new set. just dont know which and was gonna get another set of DDMs 55 watts 6000k. btw, i aint payin for them, lol.

C_S_L

Reaction score
Just get them retrofitted instead so that way you would have the "real deal" and not some crappy *** ebay projectors that dont work as well. Lots of peoples here who had them would agree with me.

twokAccord

Reaction score
Just get them retrofitted instead so that way you would have the "real deal" and not some crappy *** ebay projectors that dont work as well. Lots of peoples here who had them would agree with me.

word.

meansixx

Reaction score

yeah i thought about that but too, probably just save up sum more dough and see what happens. just needed an opinion on those ebay projectors, no good then. thanks for the heads up

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Yeah, ebay projectors are crap. And even the TYC are okay, but they require some modifications.

Its not that hard to make a retro yourself. You can use the DDM or ebay ballast, since they plug into your car easier and get a DS1 or DS2 bulb harness to connect it to an OEM hid bulb. I would do it yourself, gain some experience and save some dough.

nexTOme

Reaction score
yup. do it right the first time, or dont do it at all.

Back