I condemn any act or attempt of terrorism

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I dont want this to be a heated topic, this is not a discuss thread, I am simply making it public. try to be respectful of my religion and others on here as well.

The reason I posted this is because I condemn any act of killing the innocent no matter who you are, I will never apologize for my religion because that puts me involved and my religion of islam is not terrorism and its actually something pretty beautiful if you study the right way.

Any other fellow Muslims in here should not be shy about condemning the acts publicly. What happened in new york made me short of tears, Its so hard to live in this country as a Muslim and these types of acts just make it more difficult for me and my family.

You want to learn why islam is against terrorism...watch this video of this american muslim leader.

http://watchislam.com/videos/video.php?vid=13

Last edited:

dvilla5506

Reaction score
Its like every other religion christians used to kill if you didn't follow them I think its just certain people that make it seem like their religion forced it upon them which I have never heard any religion practices

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
Its like every other religion christians used to kill if you didn't follow them I think its just certain people that make it seem like their religion forced it upon them which I have never heard any religion practices

got something to back that up?

Drift

Reaction score
"Religion is the opiate of the people." -Karl Marx

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
every religions have its good and its bad... because many people like to use certain religion to make them feel better when they do something bad...

its an excuse or a cover up...

its people who kills people not religions...

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
"Religion is the opiate of the people." -Karl Marx

Religion is the opiate of the masses

its people who kills people not religions...

people kill in the name of religion and have been doing so for thousands of years, this is nothing new

every religion has extremists in their religion, people who believe and act in ways that are destructive to themselves, their religion and their cause.

Recently "Christians" have bombed abortion clinics, forced members to donate money or loose their rights to attend church (Mormons) to fund and fight against gay-rights, allowed child molesters to continue leading churches (catholics) and protested a funeral for a gay soldier (baptists). "Muslims" have a record most of your are familiar with.
Jews have launched rockets into Palestine and strapped children onto tanks to deter the Palestinians from fighting against them.
The IRA (catholics) bombed dozens of places and used terrorism throughout their hey-day in the 80's and 90's

My point being that every religion has bad apples, it is something that you must live with and recognize. the more you distance yourself from them and study and learn the the most scholarly interpreted meanings of your religious texts the more you can help to show that the actions of a few do not represent the actions of the whole.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

The Crusades originally had the goal of recapturing Jerusalem and the Holy Land from Muslim rule

So, how did Jerusalem go from Christian to Muslim rule.....:coffee:

Let me help with that,

The Muslim presence in the Holy Land began with the initial Muslim conquest of Syria in the 7th century. The Muslim armies' successes put increasing pressure on the Eastern Orthodox Byzantine Empire.

Another factor that contributed to the change in Western attitudes towards the East came in the year 1009, when the Fatimid Caliph al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah ordered the destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. In 1039 his successor, after requiring large sums be paid for the right, permitted the Byzantine Empire to rebuild it.[10] Pilgrimages were allowed to the Holy Lands before and after the Sepulchre was rebuilt, but for a time pilgrims were captured and some of the clergy were killed.[citation needed] The Muslim conquerors eventually realized that the wealth of Jerusalem came from the pilgrims; with this realization the persecution of pilgrims stopped.[11] However, the damage was already done, and the violence of the Seljuk Turks became part of the concern that spread the passion for the Crusades.[

*excerpt taken from the above posted Wikipedia link.

My $0.02, if you are going to quote information, especially when it comes to discussions of religious beliefs, be thorough and post boths sides of the discussion.

I don't agree with what happened in New York either, and it wouldn't matter what religion the person followed, the killing of innocent people is not cool. Using religion to back the reasoning for the killing is an obvious example of someone who is misguided.

Back