New Whip 2003 CL

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Only G I like is the 1st gen coupes, sedan was okay. Not a fan of the newer style G's, so curvy and soft. They just lost their edge. The QX56 and the new midsize SUV they released has made me realize Infiniti has no idea what they're doing.

I think your CL is the first one I've seen with a roof rack. Aren't you into photography? More photos! :darryl:

And what do you have planned for it?

Last edited:

ejreams

Reaction score
Only G I like is the 1st gen coupes, sedan was okay. Not a fan of the newer style G's, so curvy and soft. They just lost their edge. The GX and the new midsize SUV they released has made me realize Infiniti has no idea what they're doing.

I think your CL is the first one I've seen with a roof rack. Aren't you into photography? More photos! :darryl:

And what do you have planned for it?

Oh for sure, the 1gen coupe is what I'm talkin about.. dat backsiddeee

Cool, there's tons of subies out here with roof racks and I have a bike so.. I gotta find some way to fit in until I can afford a WRX.. haha

I am but I've been super busy!
And tracking that rack took a few days, CL for sure got it all for under $150!

Not a whole lot, other priorities take lead but I would like to get Coils and some rims probably oem+ style and some exhaust for sure this time around I want to sound like a bamf.

Nothing crazy, there are a few CF hoods creepin around that I want to get my hands on but no one wants to ship -__-

USE GRAYHOUND TO SHIP! lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Evan, 'gnuts' is going to be parting out his CL soon, he is on AZ, so, you may want to keep an eye out for that.

ejreams

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Derek, his kit looks good!
At the very least it lead me to another good write up for the mod, http://cl.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=773732.

Good lord his car looks awesome and I miss that silver.. I love Anthracite but there is just something about silver and black that tickles my fancy.
img7511in.jpg

img6241fv.jpg

img5454.jpg

img5442k.jpg

..... I'm in love.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, he did his car proper, I must say.

You could always see if he will hook you up with some Greyhound shipping for the lip kit.

:coffee:

ejreams

Reaction score
I'll send him a message and see whatsup.

@Chris yea seriously like changes the front end of the car looks so much more aggressive.

Back