I <3 my Accord *56K*

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro :beer:

i like the OEM rims as well... get a lip kit and u're set... murrieta, ca? tht's in socal rite? :thinking:

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
yea. im going to go back to the oem wheels. Im trying to search for a lip kit rightnow and get my alignment done so my tires wont go bad so quick. I am located in Socal. Hoping to head to the meet in August. do you know where I can find a Lip kit thats affordable?
Thanks =)

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i think you got a nice start going...way more than alot of folks that have been trying for a long time...so it looks like your budget isn't that bad...also...those wheels kinda look like tl-s wheels....cause stock looks like that but 15"...those looklike 17"s to me

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
yea. im going to go back to the oem wheels. Im trying to search for a lip kit rightnow and get my alignment done so my tires wont go bad so quick. I am located in Socal. Hoping to head to the meet in August. do you know where I can find a Lip kit thats affordable?
Thanks =)

I have a painted *broken* mugen lip for $5 picked up! :p

bluiezaccord

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I appreciate everyone's replys. These are the 17" OEM CL-S wheels. The 06 07 Accord also comes stock with these wheels. Anybody know where I can get a xenon body kit? ;)

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
just have a girl in a school girl costume around you and he'll come to you. Especially if the skirt is short enough ;)

Back