The Infamous.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Well, how have you guys been? I know that I have a lot of people who don't like me on this site, but I also know that a lot of you like me as well. That information you can keep to yourself. Since my dyno tune I have been inactive on this site mainly because I had no desire to deal with the drama; then that whole "Congratulations James" thread came about, that was flabbergasting, in the least, to read. Well I was a stupid kid and was forced to learn things the very hard way. Most People think i went to jail, totaled my car, parted it out, and moved on. Sorry to disappoint but I have slowly been rebuilding the car, and even now it isn't 100% since my crash. The interior bits that broken were just replaced last weekend, the car still needs paint, an alignment, ect. Well after the car was back on the road, I've had a different outlook on the car scene, a lot of PTSD on the highway, and I have made some GREAT friends on my journey since then. I have slowly been showing my car here and there trying to keep a low profile. It hasn't been working that great since I have been getting PMs like this on V6P.
i noticed you have such a siiiiick accord (one of the better ones i've ever seen) and that you only had like 12 posts. it didn't take me long to figure out who you were (one google search). The infamous.

your ride looks amazing homey. So awesome.

and

"I use the j35a3 with my cl s 6 speed [...] Mines not stock though."

(I think I might be the only person who realizes who you are jph.)

Nice car.

I know Chris, RedRyder, and Jake, Moneypit, have figured out I'm still around. Chris seemed good about it and I really did appreciate it. Jake being Jake just posted up the vid of me racing the sti and went on a rant :rolls eyes: So i figured why keep hiding?

Well over the summer I blew up the J35a4 (7k Redline isn't good for a stock valve train on a minivan motor). I decided to be original and buy a J35a3 (the J35 that everyone says won't bolt up but it has all the goodies everyone wants from the best heads, yes better then the J32a2, steel sleeves, to the forged rods and crank). Then I though to myself, I don't want another J35 so I decided to build a boost friendly J36. So that was built and dropped in. I am also building a turbo kit, looking for 700-800whp on a bone "stock J36". Its pretty easily done if you know what you need to do and are friends with the right people. I also apparently broke the all motor record for a native J series car my first time at the track, first time on slicks, and first time using my short shifter. A 12.9 @113. Well that was a quick synopsis of what has happened in the last couple of months. Now for the pictures since I am posting in the eye candy section ;)

530938_10151160820786939_1856077675_n.jpg

534717_10151162974666939_1479453883_n.jpg

532360_4316959040565_1050418458_n.jpg

14297_10151164177621939_1844646572_n.jpg

406838_10151164080201939_1264384071_n.jpg

Heres the video, not the best quality, my friend recorded it with his iPhone. Excuse the poor burnout, like i said it was my first time at the track, i did a burnout in the wet :facepalm:

Heres the video

Also if you guys need any help with a swap or advice on mods just add me on fb or shoot me an inbox on fb. I've been helping everyone out in the group with their swaps, performance, maintenance questions. I have all my dyno numbers, sheets, and documents of the J35. The J36 is not tuned and never has seen any dyno time. All I have is the time slips for that one. Any opinions due to my past endeavors and whatnot shouldn't be brought up. I'm only coming back to help people with their motor builds, swaps, turbo builds, ect. Not here to socialize or start fights with anyone even though posting this people are still going to attack me. Those comments will just be ignored.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
at least u're keeping it on the track..... or are u really?

Brad2274

Reaction score
Glad to see it's made progress since last we saw it, what are you rolling in for a dd? and any chance of some leftovers going up for sale? :naughty:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Glad to see it's made progress since last we saw it, what are you rolling in for a dd? and any chance of some leftovers going up for sale? :naughty:

Like what? I just traded my unused brand new 4 piston bbk for some work euroline type-Ns that will going on my ls2 swapped m3. What kinda stuff are you looking for?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Congrats on the time slip. Is that N/A or have you already boosted it. If N/A, that is crazy, if turbo, still really respectable but could get better.

I don't remember the drama but I am guessing it may be street racing. Anyone will get hassled about that. It seems that whatever was going on, you have made the decision to participate in the community in a positive way which is great, especially since you are doing an amazing build.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Congrats on the time slip. Is that N/A or have you already boosted it. If N/A, that is crazy, if turbo, still really respectable but could get better.

I don't remember the drama but I am guessing it may be street racing. Anyone will get hassled about that. It seems that whatever was going on, you have made the decision to participate in the community in a positive way which is great, especially since you are doing an amazing build.

100% all motor. Boosted I'm hoping to run low 10s. my turbo build has been on the brakes for the last month and a half. I've been working on school mostly. I have some pics of my build if you'd like.

Back