The Infamous.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
Good ****. I love seeing track'd 6th gens. It's so rare.

Nice workplace, too. Welcome back.

Mikey

Reaction score
Not sure enough time has passed for you to "grow up" but I do have to admit, you seem to really know your stuff. When the whole streetracing thing hit the fan I thought you were just dumb kid.

Now I'm pretty sure you're a dumb kid who knows his stuff. :p

I wish it weren't so much work to get the J35 successfully into a 6G. It's either this or save up and buy an 8G, lol. Glad to see you have your head on enough to come back and help out.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

He is a kid and he has definitely made some dumb kid mistakes, but we all do stupid shit when we're young. Whether or not we learn from those mistakes is what makes all the difference, and from what I've seen he has stayed on the straight and narrow.

I hope he continues to do so as well because he definitely does know his **** when it comes to the J engine and he has the ability to help a lot of people.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Damn great numbers man! Congrats. No hard feelings from me!

thanks matt

Good ****. I love seeing track'd 6th gens. It's so rare.

Nice workplace, too. Welcome back.

appreciate it, our 6th gens are quite the rarity to actually be seen in the performance world.

And once you go EURO, you'll never go back

?

Not sure enough time has passed for you to "grow up" but I do have to admit, you seem to really know your stuff. When the whole streetracing thing hit the fan I thought you were just dumb kid.

I wish it weren't so much work to get the J35 successfully into a 6G. It's either this or save up and buy an 8G, lol. Glad to see you have your head on enough to come back and help out.

Its not that hard. I've pretty much mastered it. If your ever interested in a swap just shoot me an inbox. To do it right, I woulnt use any of riches modules either. They were the creme of the crop back in the day but they were never designed to work on the newer motors (yea i had v4 swap magic and it was installed correctly). I would use a harness from RPM systems. Don, the owner, is the king of the J series in my opinion. The guy knows more about these motors then anyone else I can think off. The sad part is, its easier to put my motor in a civic then it is an accord.

He is a kid and he has definitely made some dumb kid mistakes, but we all do stupid shit when we're young. Whether or not we learn from those mistakes is what makes all the difference, and from what I've seen he has stayed on the straight and narrow.

I hope he continues to do so as well because he definitely does know his **** when it comes to the J engine and he has the ability to help a lot of people.

Thanks Justin.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Well now, James....you have resurfaced on here again.

Whether or not the slag you were dished about the street racing was deserved or not, what's more important is that you don't make the same mistakes in the future.

I am sure you have learned a ton about the J-series, and those of us who are doing swaps appreciate any info that can be shared.

Since you and I will be running the same motors in our cars, I am sure I will have questions as well.

Once you get the 76mm TB, are you getting a custom spacer made? I saw on J32a that PinkBatman had to make a custom spacer to get the Blox Racing TB to work with the 3.7 manifold. He was saying he would charge about $200 to make it, which I think it a bit high for a piece of metal tube and two plates all welded together.

Brad2274

Reaction score
Well now, James....you have resurfaced on here again.

Whether or not the slag you were dished about the street racing was deserved or not, what's more important is that you don't make the same mistakes in the future.

I am sure you have learned a ton about the J-series, and those of us who are doing swaps appreciate any info that can be shared.

Since you and I will be running the same motors in our cars, I am sure I will have questions as well.

Once you get the 76mm TB, are you getting a custom spacer made? I saw on J32a that PinkBatman had to make a custom spacer to get the Blox Racing TB to work with the 3.7 manifold. He was saying he would charge about $200 to make it, which I think it a bit high for a piece of metal tube and two plates all welded together.

message p2r, they sell adapters like that for 60-100, maybe theyd make them if you insist it's wanted, or give me dimensions and i could fab somethiing for a machinist in autocad

Back