K here's a few real photos. And a few from a mini-meet.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Genius Kyle. haha

I doubt I will ever respray the car though. After wheels and possibly new suspension, I am likely done with doing big stuff to this thing.

Been doing so much lately(life wise) still have the accord. Done some decent mods to it since my last update, but I don't log in as much as before. Currently collecting parts for the swap... Hopefully get it running the way I want by summer I'll post an update on the member's ride thread sometime in the near future.

Nice, looking forward to it. Good luck with the swap!

Wow! Nice coupe!

Thanks. :)

Love the pics, the first one is now my new screensaver

Whoa screen saver status lol, don't think anyone's ever done that w/my car. I am honored haha, thanks. :)

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
CB, I have to tell you, the sig is awesome.

Good call on using that particular pic.

b1L@L

Reaction score
havent logged on this forum in ages! but damn you car is looking great. Giving me more motivation to get mine back to life soon.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
CB, I have to tell you, the sig is awesome.

Good call on using that particular pic.

Thanks! I was so happy to have a professionally taken/processed photo of my car (it's the only one I've ever had), that I've slapped it on everything lol. I am tempted to try and PS it, it would make a great intense rolling shot.

Btw I had to tilt it so more of the car was seen, I was not trying to go all JDM angle yo.

havent logged on this forum in ages! but damn you car is looking great. Giving me more motivation to get mine back to life soon.

Thank you Bilal! Really appreciate that. I have always liked your car, last I saw I thought you were working on a new project with it, but then I guess that was put on hold? Anyway can't wait to see your car back.

Back