My Ride Please Comment

indowanksta88

Reaction score
your license plate doesnt really match your car. lol. i am not feeling the emblems either or the VTEC sticker. i think once you put stock emblems back on and slam the car, it will look better.

4drh22accord

Reaction score
I like it. Reminds me of my car when it was new to me. Same wheels but with more mods, lol. Your on the right path though.

My car in its younger days lol
5577610006_large.jpg

zellis

Reaction score
your license plate doesnt really match your car. lol. i am not feeling the emblems either or the VTEC sticker. i think once you put stock emblems back on and slam the car, it will look better.

ya i took off the vtec emblems and i agree on the lisence plate but i like my emblems and trust me ill slam it soon and 20 percent tint

dj__mo

Reaction score
IMO one of the best paint is on ur accord, Lower+Lipkit+Swap back to original Emblems+Tint

zellis

Reaction score
IMO one of the best paint is on ur accord, Lower+Lipkit+Swap back to original Emblems+Tint

ya im going to put the original emblems back on and i dont know about a lip kit because i live in washington and i go snowboarding tons but ya i plan to lower it 2 inches on tein springs and 20% window tint, your grille looks hella sick how it says accord on it btw. :jealousbow:

zellis

Reaction score
and how soon is this drop coming?? well you'll learn more as you search through 6ga

itll probably be sometime in july, i work at jack in the box and dont get many hours because i have basketball and snowboarding but in the summer i landscape and work more than 40 hours a week and make 10 bucks a hour so probably july but trust me i cant wait

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
those headlights aren't "JDM" nor is your car....

-Lower the car
-Window Tint
-Lip Kit

Back