F20b Question

Ty92x

Reaction score
Ty, I'm with you on the forged internals but it's out of my budget right now, from my research most people that stay at the stock bore have been relatively safe at 10-20lbs

James, I'll be keeping the manual tranny.

I met a guy who's trying to sell me his BC stage 2 boost cams, 70mm skunk2 TB, golden eagle fuel rail & RDX injectors that are 410cc low & 710 high impedance for $500. Is that a good deal, & is that correct about the injectors? Sorry for the noob questions i just don't want to end up with a crappy deal.
Well one way of dropping compression for boost is to overbore your cylinders given you use the same compression rated pistons and everything just bigger diameter pistons... I believe the F20B motor stock compression is around 11:1 which is wayyy to high for pretty much any boost and defiantly to high if you are trying to reach 300+ from a boosted motor

TrakeGZTC

Reaction score
I used the a/t to describe the motor because the automatic has 20 less horsepower, due to the less agressive cam & more restrictive TB. Sorry about that.

TrakeGZTC

Reaction score
So maybe I'll stay n/a until I can afford to have the money to have lower compression internals created.. Just collect other parts here & there meanwhile, thanks for the help because i definitely would've trashed my engine! Any input about those parts for 500?

Ty92x

Reaction score
So maybe I'll stay n/a until I can afford to have the money to have lower compression internals created.. Just collect other parts here & there meanwhile, thanks for the help because i definitely would've trashed my engine! Any input about those parts for 500?
If everything is in good condition that is a great deal... I would also verify if they are real parts made by that manufacturer also

Back