mjb3589's 1998 v6 ex coupe

mjb3589

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to the site and I love all the diy stuff. Its been pretty helpful along with seeing all of your rides to help me move the progress of my car along.

I got the car as my daily driver about 2 months ago like this.
5019657660_1abaa2ab6e_z.jpg

i wasn't too fond of the wings west kit so i took it off this weekend and went with a more simple look. I picked up the oem sideskirts from the previous owner and i threw on a replica mugen lip. Its not exactly my top choice for lips but it is more simple than the wingswest and that's what im going for.
lipm.jpg

also got these waiting to go on.
fogs.jpg

im not liking the monster truck status either so im saving up for some coilovers probably the f&f's. and since i dont have tons of money i'll be having these rims either powder coated all black or i myself will rattle can them satin black.
i also want to clear the head lights like in the first picture (photoshopped clear in that one)

ultimately id like to piece together the complete oem lip kit and be done with it.

hope you guys like it!
:driving:

Last edited:

mjb3589

Reaction score
Re: mjb3589's 1998 v6 coupe

44 views and no comments! tough crowd haha

heres a picture of my accord next to my truck. (hence the 4x4 status about my accord)
myvehicles.jpg

mjb3589

Reaction score
looks f**in good man

Paint that hood! :p

and have you/are you going to sell that wings west lip? ;)

haha thanks alot the hood is actually a vis carbon fiber hood lol the clear is pretty faded and im in the process of bringing it back to life haha

i will be getting rid of it as soon as im aloud to sell stuff on here lol.

but for now it sits in my garage :p

Lilemosasuke

Reaction score
Nice ride! I like the CF hood. When you get rid of the replica lip, tell me and I'll take it off your hands :p good luck with your modding, what ever kind you decide to do!

mjb3589

Reaction score
Nice ride! I like the CF hood. When you get rid of the replica lip, tell me and I'll take it off your hands :p good luck with your modding, what ever kind you decide to do!

thanks man!
heres a better picture (kinda) of the hood
hood.jpg

lill_cab

Reaction score
Nice ride man, excellent choice to go with the Mugen replica... I got my OEM lip stolen, so I bogth the Mugen too... but if U can fid the OEM lip,GO FOR IT..

mjb3589

Reaction score
Nice ride man, excellent choice to go with the Mugen replica... I got my OEM lip stolen, so I bogth the Mugen too... but if U can fid the OEM lip,GO FOR IT..

thanks alot man! i can actually get the oem lip new from my local dealer so once i save up enough i'll be getting it:thumbsup:

Back