What'd you do to your accord today?

Bax

Reaction score
painted that god awful cruise control mount thingy and cleaned the little bit of corrosion off of the bolts.
886b197b.jpg

5301099e.jpg

:thumbup:

Last edited:

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Finished the install of my system and looking online for dynamat now. And picked up some side skirts ans a rear lip yesterday.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
IMAG0213-picsay.jpg

Polished more.

Still have to remove some things like cruise and air condition also need to tuck a little of the wires:rock:

89ef2

Reaction score
Past few days have been pretty busy for me... Did a brake job and my front passenger caliper was frozen so had to replace that.. Had a fender bender a few weeks ago so finally broken down and bought and put on my new used hood, front bumper cover, headlights and my favorite a/c compressor.... Hot here in texas so its a must... Just got done running my wires for my sytem so tomorro after work I will finish... Past few days have spent a few hundred but all in all worth it in the long run

Bax

Reaction score
Plasti-dipped my hood & chrome trim... Hated it & peeled it off.
This is the second time I've known of someone to do this within a week. No lie a kid I know did it on his civic, and peeled it off too.
When will people learn. :smash:

kn0x47

Reaction score
painted that god awful cruise control mount thingy and cleaned the little bit of corrosion off of the bolts.
886b197b.jpg

5301099e.jpg

:thumbup:
Your ABS is missing :jae:
Finished the install of my system and looking online for dynamat now. And picked up some side skirts ans a rear lip yesterday.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

There's plenty of other brands of sound deadener out there that are cheaper and just as good

Back