FS: 2000 Honda Accord EX

00Silvy

Reaction score
I'm looking into getting a 4 door truck so it's time to sell her...

2000 Honda Accord EX Coupe. V6
Automatic
105,000 Miles.
I'm 3rd owner
Fully loaded, Power Everything(Windows/Locks/Mirrors/seat)
Moonroof/Leather Seats/Steering wheel control's
All oil changes done routinely every 3k miles. (Air filter just replaced) (Oil Change very recent)
Trans fluid drain/fills done at 85k miles and recently now at 105k mi (at dealer)
New Tires/Brakes (Rotors and pads) was done at 92k miles.
New A/C unit at 99k miles
Medium tint all round with Lifetime warranty
Winter Floor Mat's included
I have all of the maintence records for vehicle since I've had it.

The car runs very well. Paint is in great shape. No rust. 3-4 Small door dings. Small tear in leather on driver's side seat.
I've owned it for 4 years and the car is great. Roomy, smooth and a great reliable car. I run a automotive detail company, so she stays clean and well maintained. Title in hand. I'm located 40 miles north of Chicago.
Nada has the value at $7,200.00 and kbb in GOOD condition has it at $6,380, so I'm priced under, and cash talks.
No scammers please.

$6,295 obo.

*Reopened by JMUA6*

Last edited by a moderator:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
^these cars go for about 6500-7000 in immaculate condition sometimes, thats what mine was listed for before he dropped the price

00Silvy

Reaction score
My brother does Paintless Dent Repair and is finally coming home from chasing hail storm's and fixing dent's so the car will have it's 4 small dings fixed.

The car is in very great shape and most of the listing with my mileage in my area are $5-$8k. As I said it's $6,295.00 obo.

If I didn't need to buy a truck for my business I would keep her forever, but I need the change, and the wife and I are planning on having kids so 4 door's is also needed.

Thank you for the positive comments =). I will miss her when she leaves.

MrJAcc01ord

Reaction score
^these cars go for about 6500-7000 in immaculate condition sometimes, thats what mine was listed for before he dropped the price

I didn't mean it in a bad way if that is what you thought lol, I meant that I wish mine was in that condition so I could sell it for that much

J30MAN

Reaction score
i wish my sis was one year older, would be a sweet first car for her. glws

dcmystery21

Reaction score
not to be a dick, but you should have this posted up in a bunch of other places than this forum. being as 99% of the members of the forum own this car, I doubt they would be looking for another one.

With that said, good luck with the sale.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The price may be fair, but I doubt it will sell it for that much. I've seen several clean 6GA's end up closer to $5500, +/- $100-$200. Good luck though.

Back