FS: 2000 Honda Accord EX

eggs

Reaction score
They still do sell for a very high price.. Most places by me sell them in the high 6 low 7 range... Mine was 10,000 when I bought it 2 years ago

Mikey

Reaction score
being as 99% of the members of the forum own this car, I doubt they would be looking for another one.
Not the whole thing. Just his woodgrain. :D

I paid $6800 for mine; 2001 v6 coupe with 93k. It was a 1-owner with a carfax and it was damn near immaculate.

Silvy, GLWS. :thumbsup:

00Silvy

Reaction score
The car is listed in my local Craigslist as well as here and one other forum. For the first week or two I wanted to offer to someone enthusiasts I know would take care of it. I will most likely have her up on autotrader for 3 weeks, and and if no bites within a month I will put it on ebay.

Thank you so much for the comments! Trust me, if I could afford a truck and the Honda I would, these car's are such a great bang for the buck!

Also, these tires only have about 23,000 miles (less then half) but they are a little noisy so I will more then likely be putting new tires on. Your welcome lol.

00Silvy

Reaction score
She will be going on Autotrader Monday....

I'd really like to sell her to a good home though!

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Everyone Quit knocking the dudes for sale thread. Its a violation to forum rules and its just rude, any nonsense chatter is also prohibited from the for sale section.

00Silvy

Reaction score
Only one person knocked, the rest were pretty excellent comments. No biggie

But Thank you.

00Silvy

Reaction score
Final bump before I decide to either autotrader her or Ebay it.

I would take $6,000.00 for her if it was for someone on the forum. :boink:

Back