Jan/Feb ROTM Winner "DrOwZee"

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
thanks man. it means alot coming from you. As you can tell, i like simple and clean and you sure have that done real good, if anything best that i know of. I'm not going to lie, i really wanted this bad, just think it'll be a great closure to this chapter and help spark a new one once the funds are there again.

To tell you the truth, I was honored to be compared with you. lol I agree, a simple/clean car is more timeless to look at than a car that embraces all these fads that come and go. Definitely glad things ended the way they did for you, lookin forward to see what you do next. :)

DrOwZee

Reaction score
congrats noob :lawl:

yes, u'll always be a noob in mah eyes :wub:

much deserved ROTM :beer:
el oh el. thanks roy. i still want my pho. i know you still want yours too :roy:
nice, saw it coming.

congrats.

thanks guys.

congrats mike! boba on me when you come visit me at work. haha
haha thanks john. alrite you said it man, i want popcorn chicken too!

congrats on a well deserved win :thumbsup:

Congrats Mike!
thanks guys.
Don't forget us little people that helped you get where you are johnsoN!!

congrats mike! glad to see you win!

congrats!

Congrats homie!!!!

Congrats! as always you keep the ride unique and clean:beer:

congrats man !

Coupe looks amazing!! Congrats on the ROTM!!!

congrats man!! sorry to hear your parting out :sad:
thanks guys
:peace:

To tell you the truth, I was honored to be compared with you. lol I agree, a simple/clean car is more timeless to look at than a car that embraces all these fads that come and go. Definitely glad things ended the way they did for you, lookin forward to see what you do next. :)
and it was an honor to go up against you and all the other guys too. Gotta admit, i did get ideas from the fads, but i did it to my liking rather then just hoping on the bandwagon. Hopefully with my next car, IF i do decide to get a new one since money is real tight right now, i might wanna stay stock, but if not, i already got my next set up in mind lol

jeffpanya

Reaction score
congrats and clean car :)

i wish i had a coupe, well a coupe bumper :)

Back