Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

Mikey

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Ryder, laying it out, lol. I may just stick with OEM and try the bulbs. Im not worried about night-light, it's daytime i worry about.

But, as you mentioned, if theyre high output, it shouldnt be an issue.

Ralphie

Reaction score

Well i want to change the light of the OEM license plate bulbs from the natural light look to that distinct bluish white that newer cars have.

Can i accomplish that with 194 LEDs?

Also one side of the license plate lights does not work.

I tried a new bulb and nothing.

Any ideas?

Mikey

Reaction score

Non-working bulb sounds like a wiring issue.

A handful of ppl on CB7t put LEDs in their license plates and they looked good and bright, so. Id go for it.

Mikey

Reaction score

Broke 100k. Got 5000k HIDs coming. Hoping to tint the windows and maybe get, either, visors or INT woodgrain coming.

Mikey

Reaction score

Tint: DONE
HIDs: DONE
Moonroof Visor: DONE

Next up is woodgrain and probably OEM fogs.

Mikey

Reaction score

Sunroof visor FAIL.
HIDs are temporarily out.
Had to do the black vinyl trick with the rear windshield.
Woodgrain is 25-33% complete, depending on how you look at it.

Just a few things here and there. Need to work on getting tires for my TSX wheels before summer. Id also like to test fit them to see how they fit and check clearance.

Mikey

Reaction score

Who knew swapping in woodgrain would be so hard, lol. Had to frankenstein a switch for passenger side. Got all but the radio piece and steering wheel. Wheel would be nice but not necessary.

Tires on the Blades are trash, so...i dont know what im gonna do with those. Might swap the tires from my current wheels onto them. I dont know. Will probably be ordering an exhaust and tires for the 17s, soon.

Mikey

Reaction score

A little update; blades are on CL and Im saving the TSX wheels for a buddy when he comes up in June.

Picked up a set of Civic Si wheels with junk tires. I'll be getting tires within the next few weeks. Same with the exhaust. I dont know which I want more, lol. Ill probably get the exhaust then get tires once I have clearance and fitment issues with the wheels out of the way.

Got full woodgrain and window visors. Fogs as well but they're attached to a DIY harness so i have to lay it out and find everything and install them. Might do that here in a few weeks.

Thought about putting my OEM headlights back on just for sh!ts'n'giggles. I'll see once I put the fogs on.

Back