wobble when accelerating.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
about to go get the new axle for the driver's side. hopefully that fixes it
Let us know, because mine started doing this about a month ago and seems to be getting a little worse. I thought it was the belts in my tires shifting.. which they did as we all know and blew.. but it's still doing it after new tires.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
note to self. inner cv joints can go bad without tearing the boot. wobbles gone. just did a WOT from first to fourth on the road by my house. not a single wobble :beer: still pulls to the right like a *****. can't wait to get an alignment.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
same thing happened to my fob's corolla... no tears, looked good on the outsude... but wobbled like a mofo lol

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
same thing happened to my fob's corolla... no tears, looked good on the outsude... but wobbled like a mofo lol

pretty gay. if the ****er had ripped I could have saved 80 bucks since I replaced the wrong one the first time. oh well, now both my axles have a lifetime guarantee so I can break as many as I want and not have to pay for them anymore.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty gay. if the ****er had ripped I could have saved 80 bucks since I replaced the wrong one the first time. oh well, now both my axles have a lifetime guarantee so I can break as many as I want and not have to pay for them anymore.

What's the part number for the new axles.

bagoon316

Reaction score
I'm glad ya got this issue figured out and fixed.

Just gonna chime in that the same thing happened in my CB. It was a "new" axle from Autozone, the duralast axle. Ended up not being balanced or just a bad rebuild. Lifetime warranty FTW!!

When I diagnosed mine, I did everything, but the axles, cuz they were new. Finally I gave up after someone mentioned axles after they saw my list of what I replaced, and also did including Rotate/Balance and Alignment. I was pissed at all the money spent for it to be a "new" axle that I got replaced for free.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
What's the part number for the new axles.
I dunno call autozone :lawl:

Haha nice, congrats on figuring it out. I have the same thing going with mine - both lifetime guarantee!
**** yes dude. that means no matter how many axles we wear out at the hands of boost they'll always be free. I've changed them enough on my car now that I can do it in like 30 minutes as long as they aren't
I'm glad ya got this issue figured out and fixed.
being stubborn like that driver's side was.

Just gonna chime in that the same thing happened in my CB. It was a "new" axle from Autozone, the duralast axle. Ended up not being balanced or just a bad rebuild. Lifetime warranty FTW!!

When I diagnosed mine, I did everything, but the axles, cuz they were new. Finally I gave up after someone mentioned axles after they saw my list of what I replaced, and also did including Rotate/Balance and Alignment. I was pissed at all the money spent for it to be a "new" axle that I got replaced for free.

well luckly all the **** I replaced needed to be done anyway thats why I did them all first.

Mfields0777

Reaction score
I have a 2000 Honda and it was shaking bad so I had the axles replaced the ball joints struts and it has a slight wobble upon acceleration still I was told it could be bad bearings in the transmission i will find out tomorrow as I am taking it in for a diagnostic at Aamco Transmissions

Back