Free AutoCheck report

001Stunna

Reaction score
For anyone that simply wants to look it up out of boredom or someone car shopping. While may not be as good as carfax/carproof(canada) its something and its free

You will need the vin# of the vehicle in question.

Use the link in the code below. Replace the blue vin# with your own vin# and copy and paste the link into your browsers URL bar.
Code:
http://autocheck.dealermade.com/report.php?SID=5017185&VIN=[B][COLOR="#0000FF"]JHMCG5641XC802286[/COLOR][/B]#full-history

Not sure how long it'll be up for so luck may vary.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Thanks. I remember we had something like this before but they fixed the bug. Rep for you sir.

A friend emailed me it so just throwing it out for whoever wants to give it a shot. These links always are up for small amounts of time until too many people use them and they catch on/change them etc...so not always the most reliable in terms of how much time you have to use it.

From a quick google search it seems to already be out on a few car boards already since Jan 30/2013

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
I use that website everyday at work. Good stuff.

The website is always the same i think though. The numbers after the SID# is what counts in terms of validity...as to referring to the dealers ID who is registered with autocheck. When they realize links have gone online they simply change the dealers id.

Back